As travel comes roaring back, many destinations are reaping the benefits.
In this inaugural episode of Travel Talk, thought leaders across Northstar Travel Group discussed what destinations are drawing the most significant interests from travelers across various industry sectors, including leisure, sports, meetings and corporate travel.
Roundtable members discuss how economic changes, the growth of remote work and an eagerness to move past pandemic-driven travel restrictions are causing a shift in which destinations are attracting visitors.
TravelPulse Executive Editor Eric Bowman shares his insights on the destinations that American travelers will seek out in 2023. He discusses these trends and others with Northstar thought leaders including:
– Mary Pat Sullivan, Executive Vice President of Marketing for Northstar Travel Group, and the panel’s moderator.
– Travel Weekly Managing Editor Rebecca Tobin
-Kenneth Shapiro, Publisher/Editor in Chief, TravelAge West
– Jason Gewirtz, Vice President, Sports Division, Northstar Meetings Group; Executive Editor and Publisher, SportsTravel
– Elizabeth West, Editorial Director, BTN Group
– Loren Edelstein, Vice President, Content Director, Northstar Meetings Group
– Partner Sorrells, Editor in Chief, PhocusWire