10 Fun Things to Do to Enjoy Winter in Vail Colorado
Are you interested to have a grand vacation winter getaway? Winter is great for adventure and bring on the fun and excitement while others are busy indoors. If you have experienced all the fun things to do during summer time and have been to Florida several times, then it is the perfect time to try a different adventure, and book a flight to Vail, Colorado this year. For winter thrill seekers, Vail is one of the top most destinations among locals and tourists alike. Allow us to share with you the best things to do in Vail, Colorado for your Winter Wonderland vacation.
1. Bring it on and hit the slopes! With its 5,200 acres of developed ski slopes, there are thousands of skiers making pilgrimages to the snow-covered peaks of Vail, Colorado every year, which is also considered as one of the finest ski slopes in the world. Even if you are not that good, Vail Ski and Snowboard School can help you improve your skills in skiing and snowboarding. Enjoy the wide range of ski equipment rental options, so and and check Bridge Street Ski Haus for a complete guide.
2. Take a moment and relax with the hot springs. Hot springs are available as natural pools to keep hot and relaxed.
3. Come to CaniVail! CarniVail is a stylish parade that gives the fun and excitement of a snow twist parade in the Bourbon Street.
4. Come and witness the Burton US Open Snowboarding competitions. It is considered as big celebration in Vail wherein professional snowboarders nationwide come and compete. The event will be held from March 5th through March 10th this year, including halfpipe and slopestyle competitions as well as free concerts every night, with thousands of visitors.
5. Snowshoeing fun adventures. Come and experience the magic of snowshoeing, which is considered as one of the most popular things to do in Vail.
6. It is the perfect place to go ice skating! Regardless if you want to be a graceful figure skater or simply glide along the ice, ice skating is a fun activity for all ages.
7. Come and experience the heart-pounding, exciting, and adrenaline-rushing snowmobiling. There are hundreds of miles of snowmobile trails in Vail available no matter what skill level you have.
8. Enjoy the dog sledding tour. Dog sledding is one of the most memorable and fun things to do in Vail because you get to discover the snow-covered trails, surrounded by the sound of the sled against the snow and the dogs’ feet.
9. Hot air balloon riding. It is truly refreshing and fun!
10. Come and experience Vail’s high scale dining! Don’t miss the hearty and delicious food that the Rocky Mountains have to offer.
Advanced reading: about his